Kenny had the pleasure of working at the launch of the latest Harley Davidson bike. Along side the talented folks from Rebel Rebel barbers, who were cutting hair at the event. Kenny spent the weekend talking tattoos with bike enthusiasts. Not a bad way to spend the weekend!
A huge thank you to everyone at West coast harley for having us for the weekend, to all the people who came along for a chat, We are looking forward to seeing a few of you over the next few weeks for your new tattoos
Here are a few highlights from the weekend
Greig, will be out and about all over Glasgow for the next 2 weeks for freshers.
Find him, or anyone else in our PR team and you could get your hands on one of our goodie bags.
Bags will also be given out in the studio, while stocks last, for all new tattoo, piercing or laser bookings. Get in quick to avoid missing out!
Our goodie bags have some awesome freebies from all our sponsors including Sailor Jerry, Lucky7 canteen, Harley Davidson and of course US!
Our latest photos
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 11am – 6pm
Wednesday – 11am – 6pm
Thursday – 11am – 7pm
Friday – 11am – 6pm
Saturday – 11am – 6pm
Sunday – Closed
News from the blog
- Dr Numb is now available in Land AhoySeptember 7, 2017 - 3:28 pm
- Land Ahoy Pride 2017August 22, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Now booking Sara Gallacher – PRIDE flash day 18/8/19July 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm
- Booking now open for Ross Grant, PRIDE flash day 18/8/2017July 29, 2017 - 2:01 pm
- Booking now open for Roberto Poliri’s Pride flash 18/8/2017July 29, 2017 - 1:40 pm